– The sheet metal guillotine shears cannot be operated without safety protection.
– Need to adjust the blade gap according to the thickness of the cut sheet.
– Before operating the plate shearing machine, perform 1-3 idle strokes, and then cut after normal.
– The guillotine sheet metal shear machine needs a special person in charge to be responsible for the use and maintenance. The operator needs to be familiar with the structure and performance of the shears.
– The operator of the guillotine shear needs to wear protective clothing. Must wear a safety helmet and protective gloves.
– The plate cut by the guillotine sheet metal shear machine must be free of print marks, welding slag and weld seams. And the cutting thickness is not allowed to exceed the thickness, and it is strictly forbidden to use the shearing machine with overload. Do not cut hardened steel, hard steel, alloy steel and non-metallic materials.
– The cutting edge of the guillotine shear blade should be kept sharp, and the cutting edge should be dull or damaged, and the film should be repaired or replaced in time.
– When multiple people are required to operate, a dedicated person should be in charge.
– If find that the machine cannot operate normally during use, should immediately cut off the power supply for inspection.
– When adjusting the shear sheet metal cutter , you must cut off the power supply, and pay attention to the safety of your hands when moving the workpiece.
– It is forbidden to cut two kinds of plates of different specifications at the same time on the guillotine metal shear, and no overlapping cutting is allowed.
– All parts of the sheet metal guillotine shearing machine should be kept lubricated frequently. The operator should fill the lubricating oil once every shift, and the mechanics should fill the rolling bearing part with the lubricating oil once every six months.
– When the guillotine shears sheet metal machine is feeding, it is prohibited to put your hands under the pressure plate to operate. When cutting the material, it should be pressed with an iron plate, and the finger should be at least 200mm away from the blade when cutting the material.
– The cut pieces must be placed steadily, not too high, and not allowed to be stacked on the aisle. Remaining materials and waste materials should be cleaned up in time to keep the site tidy.
– After the work is finished, cut off the power supply and lock the electrical cabinet.
– On working days of two or three shifts, when the equipment is handed over, the handover record needs to be carefully filled in and signed for filing.
The guillotine shearing machine is regularly maintained and maintained every Saturday afternoon. But it must be ensured that the shearing machine is in a power-off state, and it is operated 20 seconds after the power is off. In order to ensure that the guillotine shear is reliable and trouble-free.
The following procedures must be paid attention to:
– The whole machine tool
Wipe clean the dust and pollutants on the guillotine sheet metal shearing machine every week, and oil the blade.
– Electrical control equipment
Check all limit switches in the electrical cabinet every three months, and replace them in time if they are worn loose or burned.
– Hydraulic parts and systems
Check all valve bodies, hydraulic systems, oil pipes and joints every three months to prevent leakage and blockage, and replace them if necessary. Drain the old oil and add new oil every 12 months.
– Foot switch
Check the foot switch pedal every month to prevent deformation.
– Finger protection device
Check the sheet metal guillotine shear protection device every month to prevent fingers from entering the dangerous area.
Wuxi Shenchong Forging Machine Co., Ltd. has a dedicated after-sales team to guide and train customers in the safe use of shears. Provide customers with the most professional services. So that every customer can safe to use Shenchong’s guillotine sheet metal shear machine.