How to boost press brake productivity in the bending process?
Before using the press brake to bend the material, various data need to be adjusted, including the bending force, the distance of the back gauge, and the slider. the adjustment of the upper limit, the speed of the slider, the gap between the upper and lower molds, etc.,
Make it meet the actual operation requirements. How to calculate the bending force of the press brake among these parameters?
The calculated pressure of the press brake is calculated based on the tensile strength of the sheet.
If your sheet metal board performance is different, although the calculation is the same, the actual force required by the press brake is naturally different.
If the external factors are the same, it is only a problem with the press brake, which can be adjusted in two places.
One is to adjust the tensile strength of the panel in the system, and the other is to adjust the DA value in the system settings.
When the press brake descends quickly, on the one hand, the oil pump supplies oil to the cylinder through the synchronization valve, and on the other hand, the top oil tank 1 feeds oil to the cylinder through the one-way valve 2 through the natural height difference.
Jointly supply oil to the upper cavity of the oil cylinder to achieve the purpose of rapid descent of the oil cylinder. Because the flow in the valve circuit after passing through the synchronization valve is approximately equal, only the flow from the oil tank to oil cylinder 3 through the one-way valve 2 is considered.
For the inlet pressure of the two one-way valves, P1 can be atmospheric pressure, so it is equal.
Before the operation of the press brake, it is necessary to use a manual crank to go through a working process to ensure that the equipment can be turned on after it is normal.
Then conduct a very detailed inspection of the shears, and then turn on the air valve to release the air in the system.
To turn on the power of the CNC hydraulic press brake, turn on the key switch on the control panel, and then press the oil pump to start.
After a series of operations, you can hear the oil pump’s rotating sound. At this time, the machine does not move.
When the press brake is working, do not overlap the sheets and do not trim the burrs.
The bottom plate must be tight and reliable, and the upper and lower dies must be parallel.
At the time of the press brake, it cannot be carried out under the condition of not being tightly pressed.
The operation of the press brake must pay attention to the balance and firmness of the die.
After finishing the work of the press brake, turn off the switch, and then check whether the valve is closed.
The valve must be closed, and the upper blade should be placed on the bottom position.
- Before starting the press brake, carefully check whether the motor, switch, circuit and grounding are normal and firm and check that the control parts and buttons of the equipment are stuck in the correct position.
- Check the overlap and firmness of the upper and lower molds of the press brake, and check whether the positioning devices meet the requirements of being processed.
- When the upper slide plate and each positioning axis are not at the origin, run the return-to-origin program.
- After the press brake is started, run it idling for 1-2 minutes, and move the slide plate full stroke 2-3 times. If there is any abnormal sound or malfunction, stop immediately, remove the malfunction, and work after everything is normal.
- When the press brake is working, one person should command uniformly, so that the operator and the feeding and suppressing personnel should cooperate closely to ensure that the cooperating personnel can send out the bending signal in a safe position.
- The sheet material must be compacted when bending, to prevent the sheet material from lifting up and hurting people during bending.
When changing the opening of the variable lower die of the press brake, no material is allowed to contact the lower die.
Finally, if you have a sufficient budget and want to change the production structure, we recommend a robotic bending center.
It can not only improve press brake productivity and efficiency, save a lot of labor costs, but also reduce the error rate caused by labor, and realize fully automatic unmanned management of the factory.