Plate rolling machine is an important sheet metal processing equipment. It can roll sheet metals into cylindrical, arc, sector, cone and other different shapes. It is a general equipment specially used for sheet metal bending, forming, and correction.
The heavy rolling machine has a wide range of applications, which can be used in machinery manufacturing fields such as shipbuilding, chemical industry, boilers, hydropower, pressure vessels, pharmaceuticals, metallurgy, papermaking, electricity, food processing, etc.
The demand for heavy plate rolling machine is increasing day by day, and the precision requirements for the plate rolling machine manufacturers are getting higher and higher. With the rapid development of manufacturing industry, the shipbuilding industry has higher requirements on the functions, which should be with combined functions of rolling and folding. Also the shipbuilding rolling machine need be more reliability, safety, and automation than ordinary plate rolling machines.
The rapid development of the electric power industry, coal power, hydropower, nuclear power, and in recent years, the national clean energy policy encourages the development of wind power. Their pipelines, towers, etc. require large-scale complete sets of heavy plate rolling machines.
In the offshore oil, natural gas, petrochemical, coal chemical and other industries, the trend of large-scale pressure vessel products are becoming more and more popular. Thousand-ton hydrogenation reactors, 2000-ton coal liquefaction reactors, 10,000 cubic meters of natural gas spherical tanks, etc. are widely used in the world. So now the heavy plate rolling machine becomes the key equipment.
When we operate the plate rolling machine, we need to pay attention to the followings:
- It is not allowed to roll or level steel plates with raised welds or cutting burrs.
- During rolling or leveling, the steel plate and the work roll are not allowed to slip.
- When rolling a conical workpiece, we need make sure that the end of small round should be pressed on the guide roller.
- When leveling the steel plate with a spacer, the hardness of the spacer should not be higher than that of the work roll.
- When rolling or leveling, the steel plate should be placed in the middle of the work roll, and the thickness of the steel plate should be reduced accordingly when offset.
- When rolling the maximum thickness steel plate, the radius of the first time rolling, and the minimum finished radius required to be rolled, their ratio shall not be less than 2. Then we roll 2~3 times to finish the minimum radius required.
- It is not allowed to work when the steel plate is bent and coiled; the oil pressure of the hydraulic station is unstable; or the oil temperature and bearing temperature exceed 60°.
- When the workpiece is still clamped between the upper and lower work rollers, do not turn down the overturned beam. Only when the lower work rollers stop rotating and the workpiece descends away from the upper work roller, can the turning mechanism be activated to turn the overturned beam. Only after the overturned beam is disengaged from the bearing, the upper work roller is allowed to be lifted.
- When removing the workpiece, prevent oxide scale and dust from falling into the bearing of the overturned beam.
10.Except the throttle valve, for other hydraulic valves are not allowed to be adjusted.
In the future, with the development of industry, we have more and more machining requirements on energy-saving, material-saving, and cutting-less. It is estimated that the use of plate bending machines can increase efficiency by 10-40 times, and save materials by more than 60%. Some data show that 70% of steel output needs to be deformed, the metal forming industry needs to process 2/3 of the steel. Therefore, for around every 10,000 tons of plates, tubes, and profiles, one pipe bending machine, one heavy plate rolling machine, and one profile bending machine are needed.