The four-roller bending machine is a common machine in the sheet metal processing industry. In the process of usage, the maintenance of the 4-roll plate bending machine is very important. Therefore, pay attention to the maintenance of the machine after buying it back and doing this well can make the machine use longer.
The lifting of the lower roller of the Shenchong 4-roll plate bending machine is controlled by hydraulic transmission, because the weight of the lower roller itself is very large. Sufficient friction is generated between the roller and the coiled steel plate, so that the upper roller and the lower roller can always clamp the workpiece during the coiling process.
When the upper roller rotates, the steel plate can be driven to move. Because the lower roller does not require high speed during the movement, the hydraulic transmission has the characteristics of smooth transmission, easy realization of overload protection, and easy realization of automation. Therefore, hydraulic transmission is selected for the transmission mode of the lower roller.
During the rolling process, the hydraulic cylinders at both ends of the lower roll are required to not only provide pressure, but also have the function of maintaining pressure. In the design, the force (clamping force) of the lower roll should be less than the force required for plastic deformation of the rolled steel plate under pressure.
If the 4-roller plate bending machine is used improperly, a series of problems will inevitably occur. How to avoid these problems? This requires us to do a good job in the maintenance of the 4-roll plate bending machine.
Today we are going to tell you about the maintenance method of the four-roller bending rolls, and hope that it can help you.
The specific maintenance methods are as follows:
- Check regularly every day whether there is water leakage or dripping around the roll bending machine, which will cause low insulation breakdown of the motor and burn out. Also, check whether there are any objects on its periphery that affect its ventilation and heat dissipation environment, and check whether the fan end cover, fan blades and the outside of the motor If it is too dirty, it needs to be cleaned, and it is necessary to ensure its cooling and heat dissipation effect.
- When the coiling machine stops running, an insulation meter should be used to measure its relative ground or phase-to-phase resistance, and when it is found, use a damp lamp to bake to improve the insulation, and to avoid the motor being damaged by the breakdown of the winding due to too low insulation.
- Carefully listen to whether the running sound of the motor is abnormal. If the rolling machine is noisy, you can use a screwdriver or a listening rod, etc., not only to find its vibration, but also to judge the amount of internal bearing oil, so that it can be added in time corresponding measures such as bearing oil, or replacement of new bearings, etc. should be taken to prevent the motor bearing from stalling due to lack of oil and dry grinding, going out of the outer circle, and burning out the bore.
- Use the back of your hand to probe the temperature around the motor of the die rolling machine. In the case of good bearing conditions, generally the temperature at both ends will be lower than the temperature of the middle winding section. If the temperature at both ends of the bearing is higher, the measured bearing sound must be combined check the bearing. If the overall temperature of the motor is too high, check the load, equipment, and ventilation of the motor in conjunction with the operating current and deal with it accordingly.
- Not only must timely remedial measures be taken for the problems found in the inspection, but also the screws and wiring of the motor must be tightened according to the maintenance cycle, and the four-roller bending machine must be supplied, disassembled for inspection, cleaned and maintained. For the normal operation of the plate rolling machine motor, mechanics and maintenance electricians must maintain it once a year.