4 Roller Plate Bending Roll Machine is the first choice of the durable intelligent equipment for profile and arc rolling. Four-roll bending rolling machine can mass produce precision parts effectively and decrease process cost per part. The left and right frames are the main body of the four roller bending machine, and the welding structure is adopted and installed on the whole welding base. All the operations perform on the operating table.
CNC 4 Roller Plate Bending Roll Machine
- The upper roller is the main roller, the lower roll and the side roll are driven rollers. The rotation is driven by the friction force between the steel plate and the rolls.
- The upper roller is fixed only for rotation motion, and it does not move up and down.
- The lower roll and the side roll can be moved up and down, all of which are moved up and down by its left and right cylinders.
- Turned and reset of the front roller bearing body is carried out by the oil cylinder.
- Each 4 roller bearing body and oil cylinder are installed in the frame of the left and right ends.
Advantages and difference:
- The upper roller is main drive roller, bottom roller and two side rollers make vertical movement to tighten the plate.
- Vertical movement close to upper roller adjust circle radius.
- Small straight edge of pre-bending.
- High rolling precision.
- Roll taper workpiece with full generatrix
- Rollers moving position control by computer.
- Highest rolling efficiency and capacity.
Compared with the symmetric three roll bending machine
CNC 4 roll bending machine can directly bend the end of the sheet directly without any other equipment, and the remaining straight side is smaller.
Compared with the asymmetrical three roll bending machine
CNC 4 Roller Plate Bending Roll can roll the plate sheet without turning it. It not only improves the efficiency, but also ensures the quality of the work piece, and the process is simple, the operation is convenient, and the labor intensity of the workers is lightened.
- Operate upper roller to make the distance between up buss and down buss a little larger than plate thickness, then operate the feeding side roller to make distance between side roller’s up buss and down roller’s down buss keep in same level, lastly operate the other side roller to make its position between up and down roller.
- Feeding: horizontally feed the plate to make plate end touch with ventro-side roller wholly, then low the side roller to original position.
- Clamping plate tightly and start pre-bending.
- Use ventro-side roller to pre-bend the other side of plate, after finish pre-bending the left side, then low the back side roller to original position; then operate the upper roller to bend the plate to the right position shown on drawing, then stop the upper roller, lastly operate the ventro-side roller up to bend the other side of plate.
- Principium bending: adjust ventro and back side roller to appropriate position, operate the roller to do principium bending.
- Figuration bending: adjust ventro and back side roller to appropriate position, operate the upper roller to do figuration bending.
- Take out the workpiece: after finished whole bending, low the down roller to the lowest position, then workpiece gradually lower with the two side rollers to an appropriate position, overturn the head, lifting the workpiece, remember to keep same level with upper roller to discharge the workpiece.
4 Roller Plate Bending Roll Components
- Left and right framework
- Overturn head
- Upper roller part
- Down roller part
- Side roller part
- Connecting part
- Welded base
- Driven part
- Hydraulic part
CNC plate rolling machine has a strong ability of rolling small circle, the general rolling machine with the highest rolling efficiency and ability, which is suitable for higher standards.
Used in aviation Industry and high precision machinery manufacture etc…