CNC Horizontal V Grooving Machine is a V-type slotted device designed for metal sheets.
- CNC horizontal groove machine tool adopts high strength steel plate welding. And the welding stress is eliminated by heat treatment insulation tempering. High strength and good stability.
- Machining work pieces are fed from the front end. Hydraulic clamping; hydraulic pressure plate. High degree of automation and easy to operate.
- Independently adjustable working surface.
- Servo-driven tool holder: large moving torque, fast speed of addition and subtraction, precise positioning and high efficiency.
- The spindle adopts gear and rack drive: strong rigidity, small resistance, greatly improve energy efficiency and save energy.
Advantages and differences:
- Suitable for plates less than 3 mm.
- Low requirements for operators.
- When v-grooving, the users don't need to move the sheet metal. And it will not scratch the surface of the plate.
- After grooving, the garbage is easy to clean up.
- The price of horizontal V groove machine is lower than that of vertical type.
- Horizontal v-grooving machine is a good choice for decoration manufacturers.
- High stability, strong rigidity and also convenient in usage.
- The CNC control system has several parameter to choose, big in storage and easy in operation.
- CNC control system has 5 axis is AC servo motor drive, high in control precision.
X1 axis → control beam movement
X2 axis → double drive auxiliary beam movement
Y1 axis → control the left and right movement of the knife beam
Y2 axis → control the movement of the oil cylinder
Z axis → control the upper and lower movement of knife beam
- Has 3-10 cutting structure, greatly improve the cutting working efficiency, and also can promote the cutting quality.
- Use ball-screw and line guide, gear and rack transmission to enhance the machine durability and precision. The repeat positioning accuracy is ±0.01MM.
CNC Horizontal V Grooving Machine Components
- CNC system: Japan
- Hydraulic system: Taiwan famous brand
- Frequency converter: Mitsubishi
- Servo motor: Mitsubishi
- Seal ring: VALQUA, Japan
- Motor: SEW
- Air switch: Schneider
- Contactor: Schneider
- Breaker and button: Schneider
- Relay: Schneider
- Blades: KORLOY, Korea
- Linear guide: HINWIN, Taiwan
- Wire: IGUS, Germany
- Use CNC V Grooving Machine to line and planer v-shaped groove on the position where the metal plate needs to be bent.
- After grooving, you can use the general mold to bending the special closed shape material on the common bending machines.
- The iron plate after grooving is easier to bend. And then, the quality and shape of press brake bending will be better.
- Horizontal groove machine is suitable for slotting large sheet metal with high requirements.