SHENCHONG WEK 80 Ton 3200mm CNC press brake machine with ESA S630 Controller, 4+1 axis.
- The fuselage adopts integral welding and integral processing structure.
- Adopting the closed-loop control method composed of German electro-hydraulic servo valve and grating ruler, the slider position feedback accuracy is high, the operation is accurate and stable, the synchronization performance is good, and the bending accuracy is high.
- The numerical control system can realize the functions of bending angle graphic programming, angle correction compensation,automatic calculation and automatic adjustment of bending pressure, automatic calculation of the deformation compensation amount of the working table, the unfolded length of the work piece, and the automatic back gauge of the back gauge.
- The ESA S630 controller can automatically control the back gauge movement, which is more convenient to continuously bend the complex work piece
- Nominal Pressure: 80 Tons
- Length of Table: 3200mm
- Distance Between housings: 2660mm
- Throat Depth: 400mm
- Stroke: 160mm
- Open Height: 410mm
- Main Motor: 7.5kw
- Approach speed: 180mm/s
- Axis(4+V): Y1, Y2, X, R +V
- Y1,Y2 parallel tolerance: ±0.01mm
- X precision: ±0.015mm
- X movable distance: 5-1000mm
- R precision: ±0.03mm
- R movable distance: 200
- Overall Dimensions: 3710x1650x2405mm
- Weight: 7 Tons
CNC axis description:
Y1, Y2 axis—controls the CNC axes of the cylinders on both sides. The X-axis controls the back gauge and forth of the back gauge, the R-axis controls the back gauge up and down and the V-axis table is CNC crowning.
If you need a larger tonage press brake, welcome to check our WEK 100T3200MM CNC Press Brake.
- Movable front arm support
- Double linear guide of the back gauge
- 2 pieces standard rear stop fingers
- Linear magnetic scale from German
- Standard 4 axes (Y1,Y2,X,R) controlled by CNC
- Magnetic scale (ELGO Germany)
- Valve unit (ARGO-HYTOS Germany)
- Gear pump (FIRST USA)
- Ferrule connector (EMB Germany)
- Sealing ring (SKF Sweden)
- ESA S630 CNC controller (Touch Screen from ESA Italy)
- Main motor (SIEMENS)
- V axis table crowning (CNC controlled)
- Back gauge servo motor (DELTA Taiwan)
- Electrical components (Schneider France)
- Movable foot pedal for easy operation and emergency power off function
SHENCHONG CNC press brake standard safety protection includes:
1. Side protection and back door protection
2. Electrical cabinet with ABB switch power off device
3. Fan in the electrical box prevent overheating
4. Cooling device to prevent overheating of oil tank
- Graphic color 10” touch screen display (1024 x 600 pixels resolution).
- 128 silicon disk.
- Interactive 2d graphic editor for work-pieces and tools data entry.
- 2D graphic display of machine frame, work-piece and tools.
- Manual 2D graphic identification of the best bending sequence(option)
- 4 fast counting circuits for line drive 0-5Vdc differential encoders or npn/push pull. The encoders are powered at 5Vdc (max 200mA per channel).
- 4 analog outputs(±10V) with 13bits + sign resolution.
- 4 digital inputs for the zero micros.
- 4 analog inputs, 12 bits resolution, ranges 0÷10V, 0÷5V.
- 2 general purposes analog outputs, 0÷10V (8 bits resolution).
- 32 digital inputs (24Vdc).
- 32 digital outputs (24Vdc, 0,7A max.) protected against overload and short-circuits.
- 2 serial port rs232.
- 1 Can port with 9 pins subd f connector.
- 1 ethernet port 10/100 Mbit (lan connection)
- 1 VGA port for external monitor connection
- 2 USB (2.0) ports.
- 24Vdc power supply
We also provide other CNC controller choice, such as Delem, Cybelc, ELGO...
- As a professional CNC press brake machine supplier, Shenchong always focus on customers' satisfaction.
- We will arrange for engineers and installers to go to the site for installation, commissioning and training, which is about 3 days. Or you can arrange for people to come and study.
- The warranty period of the machine is 13 months, including one month in shipping.
- If there is any problem, we will first check the machine problem through video and guide the repair. If it still cannot be solved, an employee will be sent to the site for repair.
- During the warranty period, non-human damage, parts damage shall be responsible by the seller.