- The machine is composed by machine basis, crossbeam, blade shaft, CNC system, hydraulic plate press system, compressed air and coolant system.
- The whole structure is frame vertical design. Whole steel plate integral welding and high-strength bolt connection. Strong resistance.
- Using large tempering furnace to eliminate stress. Good stability.
- High precision ball screw as a power transmission element. High precision, low noise, low power consumption.
- Adjustable movable work surface, make slotting depth accurate for every part.
- Numerical control program design is reasonable, easy to master.
Advantages and differences:
- Suitable for 3-5mm thick plate.
- Used for grooving of special-shaped plates.
- Better for aluminum plate: when placed horizontally, the surface of aluminum plate is easy to be uneven. If you use a horizontal v-groove machine, the aluminum plate is likely to be broken down.
- The price is relatively high, compared with the horizontal model.
- In the use of vertical V grooving machine, users need to move the plate. And there are certain requirements for the site and space.
- High stability, strong rigidity and also convenient in usage.
- The CNC control system has several parameter to choose , big in storage and easy in operation.
- CNC control system has 3 axis, 3 axis is AC servo motor drive, high in control precision.
- Machine worktable using carbon tool steel. The hardness after quenching reaches HRC55 or more. Wear of the table surface is small and can be changed.
- Has 3-10 cutting structure, greatly improve the cutting working efficiency, and also can promote the cutting quality.
- Use ball-screw and line guide, gear and rack transmission to enhance the machine durability and precision. The repeat positioning accuracy is ±0.03MM.
CNC Vertical V Grooving Machine Components:
- CNC system: Japan
- Hydraulic system: Taiwan famous brand
- Frequency converter: Mitsubishi
- Servo motor: Mitsubishi
- Seal ring: VALQUA, Japan
- Motor: SEW
- Air switch : Schneider
- Contactor: Schneider
- Breaker and button: Schneider
- Relay: Schneider
- Blades: KORLOY, Korea
- Linear guide: HINWIN, Taiwan
- Wire I: GUS, Germany
- Use CNC V Grooving Machine to line and planer v-shaped groove on the position where the metal plate needs to be bent.
- After grooving, you can use the general mold to bending the special closed shape material on the common bending machines.
- The iron plate after grooving is easier to bend. And then, the quality and shape of press brake bending will be better.
- Vertical steel groove machines have a dozen separate pressing plates and more than ten independent clamps for automatic clamping. Plates of all sizes can be processed with smaller energy consumption and higher safety.
The machine basis, cross beam all use box-type structure through welding after milled procedure to guarantee the joint tightly.
After welding, there are annealing stove to reduce the inside stress, good in rigidity and high in precision.
Crossbeam (Y axis)‘s left-right movement all adopt MITSUBISHI control system, closed-loop servo motor drive.
Transmission by helical gear and rack with the character of high speed and high capability in overload.
Use hydraulic plate press system ,can press the plate automatically according to various plate thickness to avoid pollution to the plate ,and this is necessary process
Compressed air will blow away the filings to avoid the hurt to the plate surface and the coolant system will cool the blade and enhance the usage life of the blade.
In the same side of the plate-press system, there are several sets of blowing system to enhance the collection of filings.
Up/down ( Z axis) movement and clamp front/back( Y axis) ‘s movement are all controlled by CNC system with servo motor drive, and transmission by the ball screw.
High in position precision and control precision.
|1||Grooving Thickness (mm)||0.3-6||0.3-6||0.3-6||0.3-6|
|5||Grooving Area (mm)||2.25||2.25||2.25||2.25|
|6||Beam moving speed (m/min)||0.5-5||0.5-5||0.5-5||0.5-5|
|7||Y axle Minimum unit||0.01||0.01||0.01||0.01|
|8||Y axle Minimum positioning accuracy||0.05||0.05||0.05||0.05|
|9||Z axle Minimum unit||0.01||0.01||0.01||0.01|
|10||Z axle Minimum positioning accuracy||0.02||0.02||0.02||0.02|
|11||X axle Motor power(kw)||W=4||W=4||W=4||W=4|
|12||Y axle Motor power(kw)||W=1||W=1||W=1||W=1|
|13||Z axle Motor power(kw)||W=0.4||W=0.4||W=0.4||W=0.4|
|14||Air pressure (Mpa)||0.4-0.6||0.4-0.6||0.4-0.6||0.4-0.6|
X axis→Control working motor
Y axis→Control plate movement
Z axis→Control knife frame movement