For the bending process, the quality of the bending mainly depends on the bending angle and size. When bending, in order to ensure the size and angle of the bending, the following aspects need to be paid attention to.
– The upper and lower tools are not aligned with each other, which will cause errors in the bending dimensions. So the upper and lower tools must be aligned before bending.
– If the machine back gauge rear stop positions are moved, the relative position of the sheet metal and the lower die may change, which will affect the bending size. So before bending, we need re-measure the position and distance of the rear stop.
– If the work piece is not parallel to the lower die, it will cause bending rebound and affect the bending angle. So the parallelism must be measured and adjusted before bending.
– When the primary bending angle is insufficient, the secondary bending will also be affected. The accumulation of bending errors will increase the forming size and angle errors of the work piece. Therefore, it is particularly important to ensure the accuracy of single-sided bending.
– When bending, the size of the lower die V groove is inversely proportional to the bending pressure. So, when processing different thickness sheet metal, it is necessary to select the appropriate lower die V-groove . Generally, 6-8 times the plate thickness is the best choice.
– When the grooved work piece bent on press brake machine, we need make sure that the edge of the upper die, the bottom V-shaped groove of the work piece and the V groove of the lower die are on the same vertical plane.
– When bending the grooved work piece, in order to prevent knife clamping, Shenchong always control upper tool angle at about 84°.
Sheet metal V Grooving machine, as a new type of bending process, is the result of market choice. Shenchong has been dedicated to the research and production of sheet metal V-Grooving machine for 10 years, continue to explore and pursue new technology, users can produce more excellent products.