– CNC groove machine should be maintained and operated by special personnel.
– Operators must be trained by professional departments. Only after passing the examination and obtaining the certificate can the workers operate independently.
– Before operation, personnel should wear long sleeve work clothes to prevent being injured by splashing groove debris.
– Workers must wear gloves when loading and unloading sheet metal.
– Before starting the CNC sheet metal v grooving machine, check whether the machine table is clean. In particular, there must be no residue between the clamp and the table top.
– Origin reset: align the origin first after starting.
– During operation, check whether the work piece meets the process requirements according to the drawing. Input the size and depth of the work piece correctly.
– When loading small metal plate, operators should remember to handle with care.
– Before loading, clean the machine table and discharge table. No gouging wire and other debris shall be left.
– Before starting operation, check whether the sheet metal is pushed to the original point.
– During the operation, the staff shall not extend the head and any part of the body into the moving area of the machine to prevent being hit by the machine.
– Do not place the air gun and hands under the fixed clamp.
– In case of machine collision or sheet metal collision accident, it is necessary to stop the operation first and then reset the origin. To prevent the origin running in collision.
– After the grooving is completed, the metal sheet shall be gently handled and placed at the designated position to prevent the work piece from being scratched artificially.
– After operation, carry out daily maintenance on the sheet metal CNC grooving machine.
– Cut off the power supply and clean the work site.